Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Super PHP search

I needed a little break from finance recruiting, so I've taken on a PHP search for a very well known firm which is super ... energizing. I like dealing with smart people and this search is putting me into contact with all the best PHP people on the planet. What's so cool about this search is that it has taken me years to build a genealogy of Wall Street developers whereas I've been able to assemble a pretty solid taxonomy of PHP in just a couple of weeks. Obviously, PHP people tend to blog and contribute to open source code more frequently than finance folks, so that helps. But it's also fun to follow a thread and then BAM you run into someone else who you knew from another thread.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there!
I work for Deutsche Bank, NY for about two years from Brazil and I've been there a couple times to get knowledge transfer from onsite team to offshore.
I can learn any program language you want because I love everything I do.

Please give me an opportunity.

Sergio
welcome.idea@gmail.com