Tuesday, July 31, 2007

New Job!

Well, the last week was a bit eventful. I have a new job! Just joined Continuity Partners . I'm very excited as I'm working with some really terrific recruiters (we've already started swapping stories, it is amazing how small the world of finance IT is).

Anyways, it was a really tough decision to move, I can totally empathize with candidates who feel torn in a couple of different directions -- I know I did. I really liked working with the people at OSI overall, but what attracted me to Continuity was more opportunities for my candidates which I think leads someone to being a better recruiter.

I'll write more as I will be better to reflect back on everything.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

John
I have been looking for a John J Keenan born in sept 1951 I know it is a long shot, but if this might be you, all I want is a reply - I have some stuff from your childhood I would like to give to you