Monday, August 06, 2007

No developer jobs on Doostang?

Maybe this is why I got kicked off of Doostang in the past:

Hi John,

I hope that you are well. Please note, Doostang is currently not accepting tech/developer jobs. Since you are a new member, we’ll keep it up for you, however, please do not post such positions in the future. We’ll hopefully be able to handle these in a year or so.

Thanks,

Mareza

I wrote to Mareza to ask why no developer positions (he's the CEO, after all) so hopefully we will find out what the story is.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

NayHoh,


Your writing shines! There is no room for gibberish here clearly you have explained about ITRecruiterNYC. Keep writing!

Having been prompted for the last six months when using my Amazon account for my business to create a Amazon Business account I finally did. In doing this my AWS account stayed with the original Amazon account with no way to move to the new business account where it should be. No where in the process of creating the new Amazon Business account did it say anything about my AWS account not moving or having no option to move.


By the way do you have any YouTube videos, would love to watch it. I would like to connect you on LinkedIn, great to have experts like you in my connection (In case, if you don’t have any issues).

Thank you,
Radhey

Unknown said...

Salaam,

Fully agree on ITRecruiterNYC. We’re seeing a lot of projects tackle big complex problems but few seem to have taken into consideration and in particular reasons to adopt. AWS Tutorial

There are a lot of AWS services. Most companies use a selection, however there's no way to distinguish that selection from the dozens of services to my understanding

Very useful article, if I run into challenges along the way, I will share them here.

Regards,
Radhey